Re: Is there a way to specify a data format based on RDF ?

OWL cardinality might say that a person must have at least one
passport number, but it can NOT
say that a document about a person contains information about at
least one passport number.

N3 rules can, with log:semantics  (which related a document to the
graph you get from parsing it) and log:includes, and nested graphs:

@forAll x, p, g1.
{   x a Person; passport p.
	p log:semantics g1.
         g1 log:notIncludes  { x passportNumber []   }
}
     =>
{  ?p a InvalidPassport  }.

On the semantic web, as anyone can in priciple say anything about
anything, you  can never make statements about how many
passportnumber statements there are without specifying the document
in question.

tim