SWRL and OWL (or something else ?)

From: Sarawh <sara.wh2005@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:33:56 -0700 (PDT)
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Dear All

I have to model a domain in which not all rules can be translated into
Description logic; therefore besides OWL DL , I am considering the use of
SWRL.

Initially ,  I had planned to use Jena with Pellet, but Jena does not
support SWRL.  Now I am not really sure what is the best choice in case I
don't use SWRL ... are there other options available ? (except SWRL)that can
model more complex rules than OWL DL ?

Any advise on tools is also appreciated.

Thank you
Sara