Re: vCard Meeting 7/18 - 2 ET?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:53:46 -0400
To: Garret Wilson <garret@globalmentor.com>
Cc: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com>, semantic-web@w3.org

I'll be in #swig around that time. It would be good to meet. As for a
tenative agenda, let's aim for distributing tasks, gathering test-cases,
and then figuring out regular meeting times. Again, I'd like to ship
this out pretty quickly, but want it to be a solid spec.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426