Re: SPARXQL Re: RDF+Transformation = XHTML or is there sth like inverse GRDDL?

Dear Tim,

I could see a number of reasons for combining the variable-binding and
result-forming functionalities between XQuery and SPARQL:

1) creating XML results from RDF sources
2) creating RDF results from XML sources
3) creating XML results from combined RDF and XML sources
4) creating RDF results from combined RDF and XML sources

I was only discussing 1) before in this thread. 2) is easy with XSLT.
I was proposing a recursive SPARQL CONSTRUCTXML for 1).

Combining RDF and XML sources for either 3) or 4) could be nifty, but
I can't see a good justification for the effort to create such a beast
yet. I don't think it would be the easiest way to achieve 1). 8-)

Anyway, I feel like I must be misunderstanding something in your email.

Best regards,
Jacek