Re: vCard RDF compromises

On Jun 26, 2007, at 5:38 PM, Garret Wilson wrote:

> I've been busy with other areas of my current project, but this week
> I'm officially back to the vCard RDF part. I will be implementing the
> new vCard stuff literally within days, so I'd like to get resolution
> on some of the issues. I'd really like to share W3C work, so I'm
> prepared to make compromises (see archives for earlier discussions on
> these issues):

So what the upshot of this?

Also, I'm curious about if or how people would propose to reconcile the
new vCard representation with FOAF; particularly the personal name
models?

I and a colleague are wrapping up another draft of a bibliographic
ontology, and am wondering about this. I prefer vCard's name model.

Bruce