[vCard] VCard/RDF #swig and F2C Meeting: Friday Jan 26th 12:00ET

Everyone,

 	There will another IRC #swig meeting to discuss vCard in RDF, this
time with more of a focus on its relationship to other existing languages
such as FOAF. The meeting with be both over IRC and face-2-face in Boston
for those attending the W3C Multi-Meeting Week. In IRC the meeting will of
course be on #swig, and at the W3C Multi-Meeting the face-to-face
component will be held at 12:00ET in I think in G631 of the MIT Strata
Building. Hope to see you there, either in person or over IRC!

The relevant documents are:

1) The skeleton of the spec:
[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/vcard/ns

2) The draft mappings (using Embedded RDF):
[2] http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/notes/vcardtable.html

 			cheers,
 				harry

--