RE: Cool URIs, the Semantic Web and Everything

Leo,

Thanks for your explanation. I remain not totally convinced :)

So, *if* we agree on what you said, IMHO we should
reconsider the following paragraph in 'Cool URIs' [1]:

'The solutions described in the following apply to deployment scenarios
in which the RDF data and the HTML data is served separately, such as a
standalone RDF/XML document
along with an HTML document. The metadata can also be embedded in HTML,
using technologies such as
RDFa [RDFa Primer], microformats and other documents to which the GRDDL
[GRDDL] mechanisms can be applied.
In those cases the RDF data is extracted from the returned HTML
document.'

Still unsure if this is just the tip of the iceberg ...

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-cooluris-20071217/#solutions

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.