Re: OntoGame: Weaving the Semantic Web by Online Games - Check it out today: http://www.ontogame.org/

Hi Dan:
Thanks for your nice feedback - yes, we will continously derive a
DBPedia/Wikipedia-to-Proton mapping based on the results from the games
(cleansified, of course) and publish it to the general public. If
successful, this will turn the 1.8 Million DBPedia entries into the
largest general purpose lightweight ontology with Proton grounding.
Best
Martin