Re: OntoGame: Weaving the Semantic Web by Online Games - Check it out today: http://www.ontogame.org/

(cc list trimmed)

Martin Hepp (UIBK) wrote:

> Dear all:
>
> We are proud to release the first one in our series of online computer
> games that turn core tasks of weaving the Semantic Web into challenging
> and interesting entertainment - check it out today at
>
> http://www.ontogame.org/ !

This is really nice - and fun as well, in a geeky way :) I found it a
little confusing the first time around, I didn't realise it asked for
more details sometimes. Will the data it generates be re-shared under
some liberal Wikipedia-compatible license? (I didn't notice any
terms-of-service in the signup procedures, but I wasn't looking
carefully). It would also be great to have eg. a chat (eg. Jabber/IRC)
interface, or some other (HTML is popular :) alternative to Flash, since
Flash isn't too accessible, and SemWeb and Accessibility share a common
agenda. But I don't mean to be negative, this is cool stuff, nice work.
I'm interested to see the next games :)

cheers,

Dan