Re: application of semantic technology in finance

Hi Eric,

Here are 3 examples of semantic technologies in EDI

1. EDI Ontology - http://www.wsmo.org/TR/d27/v0.1/20050621/. It is only
for the X12 standard.
2. CICA (Context Inspired Component Architecture) uses RDF and OWL to
describe X12 message types in X12 standard
3. ebXML uses OWL for  business transactions classification

Ioachim Drugus,
Main Architect
http://semanticsoft.net:8080/semanticwebtools.html
858-780-0569