application of semantic technology in finance

From: Eric Hoffer <erichoffer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 15:15:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: semantic-web@w3.org
I am in the process of researching the application of semantic / semantic web technology in the area of Finance?

I would be interested in hearing from anyone familiar with, or themselves implementing, real examples of such.  When I say Finance, this is intended to be broad - incorporating not just banking, investment banking, lending and specialty finance, but brokerage, insurance, asset management, research, trading... - and extends to use by information providers as well as service providers relating to the space...

And the usage of the technologies could be in/for internal-, B2B-, or customer facing apps, for search, KM, transactions, migration/integration/bridging...  just relating to the financial space in some way.

Thanks in advance.
Eric

Eric Hoffer
973.494.1073