Re: resources for network-based/hierarchical RDF store

Hi Paul,

thanks for the hint. I know Mulgara and I've also read about these
issues with Kowari and Tucana. However, at first I was looking for a
SPARQL-implementation since we wanted to be as close as possible to
evolving standards. I will take a closer look on Mulgara again.

We need support for aggregate functions and would have to extend SPARQL
anyway. Are there agg functions except count, like sum/min/max/avg...?

And we also need iterators resp. cursors for SPARQL results.
Are there any publications about query processing/optimizing in Mulgara?

Does anybody now about clustered Kowari/Mulgara application scenarios.
We are working on a distributed query processor for SPARQL. Any pointers
are appreciated.

Thanks again and best regards,
Andy