Re: Restrictions on Bags and Seqs content

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 12:07:09 +0200
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org
To: "Roberto García" <rogargon@gmail.com>

It is possible, in OWL Full, but I don't think using OWL Full should
be considered to be a good practice (yes, go ahead, flame me if you
must).
If you want to do this sort of thing in OWL DL, you might have a look
at:

http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2006/submissions/slides/
7.1_Drummond.pdf
or http://owl-workshop.man.ac.uk/acceptedLong/submission_12.pdf