Re: ontology for units of measurement and/or physical quantities

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 17:12:43 +0900
Cc: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>

Le 29 sept. 06 à 07:38, Danny Ayers a écrit :
> In the defence of, er, the devil, I'd have to note that the source of
> the example, the RDF Primer[1], doesn't cover the layer which includes
> functional properties (is the approach a reasonable
> model/approximation? Ok,  your point above says not). Can't help but
> notice too that the doc "has been endorsed by the Director as a W3C
> Recommendation"...

In the defence of the angel…

	W3C:Director != private:TBL

And that's true for most of us, our role in a company and our
personal opinions in a technology are not necessary 100% matching. :)
That would be funny to express in n3. The fact to have the same
foaf:name doesn't make the context equivalent.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***