robust and efficient OWL-based ABOX storage in Relational Database.

From: Jinsung Seol <sjs98ed@blue.knue.ac.kr>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:52:26 +0900
To: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hello, all!

I am trying to figure out how to organize Relational Model for ABOX based on OWL-DL.
In detail, I have stalled to transform a large amount of ABOX owl description to RDB. In a problematic case, it will take many tables for saving each pair of both classes and individuals.

Do you have any experience to solve it or to refer to any resource?
I already know RDF can be stored in RDB, but it is limited to RDF that was extended to OWL including many kinds of semantic meaning.
I want to have an appropriate approach which will take a considerable amount of tables and be better than previous OWL-retrival tool such as Jena in point of performance.

Thank you for reading.