Re: Is RDFa ready to use with GRDDL?

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 21:58:39 +0100
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Yoshio Fukushige <fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com>, semantic-web@w3.org

In order to get wide adoption, the GRDDL WG has currently resolved that
GRDDL *should* (at least!) support XSLT 1.0 and *may* use other
languages. In particular, we were thinking about XQuery and XSLT 2.0,
and I'll try to make sure we incorporate some of the advantages of
XQuery/XSLT 2.0 in our docs somewhere to encourage adoption of those
technologies.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh