Re: Is RDFa ready to use with GRDDL?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 21:18:05 +0100
To: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Cc: Yoshio Fukushige <fukushige.yoshio@jp.panasonic.com>, semantic-web@w3.org

One brief point which I didn't see covered. My understanding is that
RDFa is much more suited to XSLT 2.0 than to XSLT 1.0, due to the use of
namespaces within XML attribute values. Actually I'm not sure if an XSLT
1.0 is "possible but verbose and a bit of a hack", or whether it has
more serious limitations. Presumably the GRDDL WG will be giving some
attention to version issues, use of even XQuery as a transform language,
etc?

Dan