Re: "Hash URIs" and content negotiation

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:44:14 -0500
Cc: <danbri@danbri.org>, "'Richard Cyganiak'" <richard@cyganiak.de>, "'Semantic Web'" <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: "Xiaoshu Wang" <wangxiao@musc.edu>

They are not the same. If they are documents (which they must be
since they are associated with a language) then each rendition is a
different document. They are certainly related, and that relation
(that they about the same topic, but in different languages) ought to
be explicitly represented.

-Alan