Re: "Hash URIs" and content negotiation

They are not the same. If they are documents (which they must be
since they are associated with a language) then each rendition is a
different document. They are certainly related, and that relation
(that they about the same topic, but in different languages) ought to
be explicitly represented.

-Alan