RE: "Hash URIs" and content negotiation

Hi Dan,

> This is the oldest and least rewarding discussion in the SW community!

au contraire :) it might be old but there are certainly still rewards to be had from this conversation imo. surely if we want other (less-semantic web-oriented) developers out there to take up these approaches and get it right, it's important that we're clear ourselves about what the best practices and techniques are? (or at least the relative merits of different approaches).

perhaps your response has answered the question and we can move on (stopping first to document the "right" approach somewhere), but in general lets not be afraid to ask the questions.

I've posed the question "when should I use hash vs slash URIs?" on the semanticebfaq.com wiki - answers/contributions encouraged! <http://www.semanticwebfaq.com/index.php?title=When_should_I_use_hash_vs_slash_URIs%3F>

Cheers,