Re: [ontac-forum] Semantics and Ontology ? and semiotics?

Adam

I think the first misunderstanding comes from the fact that I was not
posting to Ontac direcly  by only in cc as a 'reply to all' button
As it looks interesting I ll make sue I ll look up the site, and stick
to the charter in the future when I post there.

Just to get the rest of our spat into context: I made a simple
observation whether 'semiotics' would be be more appropriate than
'semantic' in a given
set of definitions that were being propagated. My post was a brief
'what if' questions and was not meant to be a complete accurate finite
sound conclusive piece of philosophical  thinking.  Sorry I am violating
any posting rules that I am not aware of.

I think if its true the a distinction between semantics and semiotics
could enhance our ontology (hypothesis) then my question is relvant to
all knowledge domains.
I will post cc Ontac whenever I have a full paper on that

Hope to have more constructive exchanges in the future

PDM