Visual represantion of OWL ontology

From: mrmls <mrmls.lsts@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:15:13 +0300
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hello,

I`m looking for tools that allow to visualize OWL ontology.
Particulary now I`m interested in neat representation of classes and
their properties.
In addition, export to some image formats would be nice.

So far visual tools (like Protege plug-in Jambalaya) are kinda
interactive, that is, a standalone picture cannot give overall view
about ontology (or is this just configuration question?).
Although I have found 2 tools that partly satisfies mentioned conditions:
GrOWL, but doesn`t export images
SemTalk2 that is MS Visio plug-in.

What tools are you using for visual representation?

Thanks in advance

Aija