Re: Re: Re: how to describe the range of this kind of property

hi,Jeremy Wong£¡
     What do you mean by "allow various classes"? Actually, there is only one class, but there are one or more individuals of this class in this collection.
     Just as you said,"It is *possible* to use rdf:parseType="Collection" even you have defined the rdfs:range as #person", in some owl validator, it is just ok, but in some other validator, it causes a warning. In any case, it is logical wrong.

     It is really a "must" for me. I choosed s:student from http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-primer-20040210 just as an example. Actually, in my ontology concerning module, i want to illustrate the relation that one module is module:composedBy 1 or 2 or 3 or more submodules. And my question is how to describe the range of module:composedBy.

     Thank you for helps. And here in china it is late in night. Hope you and others could give me more suggestions and i would see and reply next morning.

regards.

======= 2005-03-30 23:51:30 ÄúÔÚÀ´ÐÅÖÐдµÀ£º=======

Àñ£¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡linst@yourw.com.cn