Re: Re: how to describe the range of this kind of property

From: Jeremy Wong <50263336@student.cityu.edu.hk>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:51:30 +0800
To: l <linst@yourw.com.cn>
Cc: semantic-web <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hi l,

You'd better not to define the range of your property if you allow various
classes for the range of the s:students property. It is not a must to define
the range, anyway.

It is *possible* to use rdf:parseType="Collection" even you have defined the
rdfs:range as #person. However, it means that the anonymous Collection is
#person which is logically incorrect.

Jeremy