Re: Tag ontology RFC

Just a 1am thought -

When I tag a resource http://nosh.org with del.icio.us "food" I'm
saying that the resource is a member of a class of things tagged with
"food" (at del.icio.us).

We have classes! The string "food" still needs to be associated with
the class, but that's not a big deal:

del:food rdf:type rdfs:Class

http://nosh.org rdf:type del:food
del:food  rdfs:label "food"

I can't (at this point in time) see a problem with generating a class
for every tag in del.icio.us's vocabulary, unless they allow odd
characters.

Although it might give the DLer's nightmares, an alternative could be:

http://nosh.org rdf:type _:f
_:f  rdfs:label "food"
_:f x:scheme http://del.icio.us

Cheers,