Re: Tag ontology RFC

You may want to look the Ubimarks extension I'm developing for
mozilla/firefox too:
http://www.annotea.org/mozilla/ubi.html

It still needs a bit of ui etc. work but it should be usable in creating
these hierarchies.

The schema also has some properties related to order and Jose promised
to add them hopefully soon.

Marja