Re: Tag ontology

Richard,

It would be nice to have this ontology.  One thing i would like to see
in it would be something akin to a WordNet synset so that we could
assert that some tag is a member of a set or synonyms.   The triples
might look something like this with the topic being a URI to the
preferred tag according to somedomain.

<http:://somedomain/?synset=folksonomy> contains "folksonomy".
<http:://somedomain/?synset=folksonomy> contains "folksonomies".

If we had such a database we could use it right now.  What would be
even keweler would be if delicious et al would allow us to create that
db in the process of tagging.   You should be able to grab somebodies
synset and process it *interactively* against your own.   Am i getting
ahead of myself here?

Seth Russell
http://bozofaust.blogspot.com/

--