Re: true/false in RDF?

From: Jeremy Wong <jeremy@miko.hk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:35:02 +0800
To: "Joshua Allen" <joshuaa@microsoft.com>, <semantic-web@w3.org>
I am not too familar with N3 notation about datatype, therefore I provide my example in RDF/XML

<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://foobar/page.html" xmlns:myterms="urn:myterms">
  <myterms:isCached rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/TR/XMLSchema#boolean">true</myterms:isCached>
</rdf:Description>

We have typed literal already. Why do you still consider object value?

Jeremy