OWL, RDF, Protégé and other things like that

From: Fabien Schwob <skink@evhr.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 00:54:51 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hello,

I've read the answer to my previous message with a lot of interest, I've
make some experiments with Protégé and now I have some questions :

- In Protégé, it's possible to create different types of projects
(Protégé Files, Protégé Database, OWL Database, OWL Files, RDF Files).
Which one is the best to make a web application.

- The website will be created using PHP (or Python), which libraries are
the best one (I think that I will need a way to store my OWL/RDF classes
and instances and a way to make queries on it (SPARQL ?)) ?

To conclude, is there some books, tutorials or documentation that can
help me while creating this website.

Thanks in advance.

--
Fabien SCHWOB