Re: Semantic Web Outline

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@mysterylights.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:13:49 +0100
To: "Abir Qasem" <abirqasem.org@namezero.com>, <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>
Hi Abir,
Thank you for the links. Actually, quite a few people have sent me links
(thanks!), but I must admit, none of them in my opinion provide a simple
generic introducion to the Semantic Web.
I would still like to hear what Mr. Berners-Lee, and the people working with
RDF have to say, further to what I have already recieved.
Once again, thanks for the information everyone, keep it coming.
Kindest Regards,
Sean B. Palmer
WAP Tech Info - http://www.waptechinfo.com/