Re: Semantic Web Outline

Sean

May I suggest the following: (some of them you may have already read)

1. http://www.w3.org/2000/01/sw/DevelopmentProposal
2. http://www.cs.vu.nl/%7Edieter/ftp/spool/silverbullet.pdf

And of course: http://semanticweb.org

Also Stanford KNOWs (Knowledge on the Web is)  pretty good.
(http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/

And my suggest my humble collection

http://students.db.erau.edu/~qasema/fixme/gradSchool/research.html

Hope this helps