From: Xiaoqian Wu [mailto:xiaoqian@w3.org]
Sent: 2015年4月8日 15:11
To: public-zhreq@w3.org
Cc: jimyin@vip.sina.com
Subject: Re: suggestion from Mr.Jianmin Yin

Thanks Angel.

Bobby, Yijun and I fixed this issue yesterday. The draft should be ready for a formal FPWD now.

--
xiaoqian

在 08/04/2015 14:37, Angel Li 写道:

Dear all,

I received the comment from Mr.Jianmin Yin, the layout expert on Tibetan scripts. Mr.Yin gave a very positive feedback on the quality of this document and also provided one suggestion.

Please find below the original comments and English translation.

There are several places in this document which use the Japanese layout rules to explain the Chinese layout rules. As it is known to us, the Japanese layout document has a big influence on the Chinese layout document, but I don’t think it is necessary to refer to the Jlreq often. For example, in 1.2, there are some similarities between the rules of Chinese layout and the Japanese layout, but there are differences as well due to the different writing systems. Considering the fact that the audience might not have experience with the Jlreq or familiar with the Japanese layout requirements, I suggest that maybe it is better if the related contents get modified.