Re: HTML5 conversion : progress report

I have now completed the conversion of the XSLT 3.0 spec to HTML5, the result can be viewed at the usual locations:

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-30/html/Overview.html

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/qtspecs/specifications/xslt-30/html/Overview-diff.html

I think there's a bit of fine-tuning to do on the tables, but it generally seems to look OK. Let me know if there are any aspects of the rendition that appear particularly ugly (or indeed, incorrect).

The resulting files validate as HTML5, and this was achieved without needing to reintroduce the HTML tidy step - it just needed a few stylesheet tweaks, and some minor corrections to the source XML (e.g. not putting a Note inside a paragraph).

I will now attempt the same process on the F+O spec, after which I will "release" it to the other spec editors.

Michael Kay
Saxonica