Re: F+O spec : function finder

Hi Liam,

I've just pulled the following page together, listing functions from
different versions of F&O (and linking to the right specs) as well as
a few EXPath modules:

http://fgeorges.org/tmp/expath/xpath-functions

If there is some interest, I can try and see how this can be improved,
and include functions from XSLT, XForms, XQuery Update, etc.

Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/