Re: Done: ACTION A-641-14

On 6/27/16, 3:52 PM, "Michael Dyck" <jmdyck@ibiblio.org> wrote:

>Okay, thanks, that's a good reason not to use the word "fallback". But
>some other word might work, e.g. "base expression".

If thereıs a better word. Letıs discuss on todayıs call.

>Or see my suggestion from about 6 hours ago, which you might like even
>better.
>
>(BTW, why did you attach 4 identical copies of the XQuery spec?)

Because I recently got a Mac (easier to deal with all the MS Office folks
at work), Iım using Outlook now, and when I copied the text into the
email, it automatically attached the file once for each hyperlink to the
document.  Weird.  I deleted the hyperlinks, but the copies remained.  I
had no idea Outlook would do that to me.

Jonathan