Re: completed A-620-4 (make Expr optional in a couple spots)

In a few of these cases, an empty sequence would not be a valid value, so it doesn’t make much sense for the grammar to allow it: e.g.

element {$name}

But I agree, if we allow the expression to be omitted in a function body, then we should allow it in validate, ordered/unordered, try/catch.

Michael Kay
Saxonica