rebuild of examples and patterns

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:55:43 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

The dependency checking in our ant script isn't watertight,

    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/edcopy/patterns/

also, the new proposed pattern "ComplexTypeExtension" was a little too greedy, invalidating some of
out Basic patterns, so I've removed it for now ..

also, cleaned down the targets, touched the patterns.xml and examples.xml files, rebuilt, (several times!)
and committed, so we should be back into a known state:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/
   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/examples/6/09/

Seems there are still a couple of issues with the examples, flagged in red,
especially in the instance documents, will review by Tuesday ..

Paul
--
http://blog.whatfettle.com