strict/other examples.

From: <jon.calladine@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:23:04 -0000
To: <paul.downey@bt.com>, <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

I meant to raise this on the call this week.

We have 2 examples that have to be excluded because we cannot import a
schema to allow strict validation of wildcard elements defined with
namespace="##other"

e.g.
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/AnyAttributeOtherStr
ict/

http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/patterns/6/09/ExtendedSequenceStri
ctOther/

Paul, using the approach that you have taken for allowing schema
defaults to be set, could we have multiple <ex:types> sections in an
example that allows a wsdl to be created with both schema in line?

JonC

Jon Calladine
Matrix Engineering
OneIT Platform Design and Build