Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 6 February 2007

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 14:57:46 -0000
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

another short call to catch up and plan our work towards our next F2F meeting

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - approval of minutes:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/1/30-databinding-minutes.html

   - up and coming meetings

    move to bi-weekly telcons following the F2F:

    F2F 13-15 February, Hosted by the W3C, Sophia Antipolis, France

   - agenda review

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/open
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/open

agenda+ Last Call Comments

    using Exit:
    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/issues/docs/doc.html

agenda+ ISSUE-2: test suite

   Testing of toolkits, building report?

agenda+ ISSUE-12: identifying a conformant schema

   Progress from George/Yves on detection service?
   Progress from Paul on patterns detected in the wild?

agenda+ Any Other Business