Agenda: XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Telcon 4 April 2006

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 23:08:17 +0100
To: <public-xsd-databinding@w3.org>

agenda+ Meeting Administrivia

   - roll call
   - select scribe
   - agenda review
   - approve minutes:

    http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/databinding/6/3/28-databinding-minutes.html

   - participation news
   - up and coming F2F Meetings

    21-22 May Edinburgh?

agenda+ Issues and Action Items

    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/issues/open
    http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/open

agenda+ Status of Deliverables

    When can we publish our first working drafts?

    - Roadmap document
    - Basic XML Schema patterns for Databinding
    - (Advanced XML Schema patterns for Databinding)
    - Test Suite
    - Identification of Patterns

    http://www.w3.org/2005/10/ws-databinding-charter.html#deliverables

agenda+ ISSUE-12: identifying a conformant schema

    Ajith's validator tool:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2006Mar/0017.html

agenda+ ISSUE-3: Mapping Simple Numeric Types with Infinite Value Space

    Revised proposal from pauld:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xsd-databinding/2006Mar/0019.html

agenda+ ISSUE-10: Mapping Element and Type names

    Awaiting proposal from pauld

agenda+ ISSUE-19: Advice against using the 'all' model group

    stalled on ACTION-21?

agenda+ ISSUE-22: Bare Vectors

agenda+ ISSUE-29: what to do with what to do with uncommon data structures in programming languages

   New issue, split from ISSUE-1

agenda+ ISSUE-28: what to do if the programming language does not fully support a data structure

    New issue, split from ISSUE-1

agenda+ ISSUE-30: a more distinct list of datatypes covered

   New issue, split from ISSUE-1

agenda+ Any Other Business