Re: Xavier's Message to XQTS

From: Frans Englich <englich@kde.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:35:04 +0000
To: Liam Quin <liam@w3.org>
Cc: public-xqts-comments@w3.org

On Friday 14 July 2006 22:11, Liam Quin wrote:
> Xavier Franc sent a message that was too large; I forwarded
> it to w3c-archive.

I found this:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2006Jul/0069.html

From what I can tell, that is your mail with Xavier Franc's message body as
attachment to your mail. I don't see any attachment on his mail, or anything
else that would make it large.

Note that Xavier previously posted "Schema imports in MinimalConformance" on
this list, and that post seems rather similar to the one in w3c-archive.

What am I missing?

Cheers,

		Frans