Draft minutes 25 Sept 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:08:03 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Enclosed are draft minutes from today's teleconference,  25 Sept 2012. I scribed.

Please review and note that we plan to publish Last Call of XML Signature 1.1 and XML Encryption 1.1 next week, as well as FPWD of the XML SIgnature 1.1 Interop Test Report, and XML Encryption 1.1 Interop Test Report (to be updated). We will also publish updates to the corresponding functional explanation documents. The Last Call is on the changes since the previous CR and would be a 3 week last call period.

This all assumes that the PAG will successfully conclude this week and that we will complete XML Encryption 1.1 interop this week.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG