Re: Added interop vectors for DEREncodedKeyValue , KeyInfoReference and X509Digest

Much thanks Pratik and Scott!

I've updated the interop test report for XML Signature 1.1 accordingly, http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core1-interop/Overview.src.html

This means we have completed interop on XML Signature 1.1, assuming we agree to remove OCSPResponse from XML Signature 1.1. I'll send a CfC on that.

Regarding interop, do we need an interop test cases document for XML Signature 1.1 or is the wiki good enough? I note we are a bit inconsistent, having an interop test cases document for encryption, but not signature...

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG