Re: Added interop vectors for DEREncodedKeyValue , KeyInfoReference and X509Digest

From: Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:09:46 +0000
To: "public-xmlsec@w3.org" <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
I've successfully tested these interop vectors as follows:

DEREncodedKeyValue (both EC and RSA) - Apache Santuario-C++

KeyInfoReference, X509Digest - Shibboleth and OpenSAML

The latter two weren't strictly evaluated but I reproduced the X509Digest
material by consuming the same keypair and successfully processed the
KeyInfoReference after I copied it into a SAML document.

I should be able to report additional interop in Java (not done by me)
shortly, but this should be sufficient for now.