Draft minutes XML Security call 4 December 2012

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:48:02 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Attached are draft minutes from today's XML Security call, 4 December 2012. I scribed.

We did not have enough attendance to make the various resolutions, apart from minutes approval, so I will send a Call for Consensus for the various important items. Please respond to these so we can complete our decisions.

Next week's call is cancelled, so our next call will be 8 January 2013. Have a Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Happy New Years (but after completing the CfCs and commenting on the list regarding the security considerations :)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG