Re: XML Signature 1.1 items at risk (removal)

Thanks Pratik!

I added SHA-224 to the editors draft:

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.src.html#sec-AlgID

http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmldsig-core-11/Overview.src.html#sec-SHA-224

I also updated the developer-explain and explain accordingly: