RE: XML Signature 1.1 items at risk (removal)

I have uploaded test vectors for SHA224  and HMACOutputLength

For SHA224
==========
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-hmac-sha224.xml
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-p256_sha224.xml
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-p384_sha224.xml
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-p521_sha224.xml
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-rsa-sha224.xml
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-sha224-rsa_sha256.xml

I noticed that the latest Dsig 1.1 spec does not have the SHA224 digest algorithm, i.e it doesn't have this one:
  <dsig:DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmldsig-more#sha224" />

Are we going to add this algorithm? Three of the above test cases uses SHA224 digest algorithm.

For HMACOutputLength
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-hmac-sha1-truncated40.xml
https://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Group/interop/xmldsig11/oracle/signature-enveloping-hmac-sha1-truncated160.xml

The first one is truncated to 40 bytes, so it should be rejected.  The second one is not truncated at all, so it should be accepted.

Pratik