copyright notice for schema files (Re: update to RELAX NG Schemas, ready for publication request)

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 16:15:01 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, public-xmlsec@w3.org
To: MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>
Makoto,

thanks for catching the absence of copyright statements.  However, the notice you lifted from our old files is in fact outdated; please use the current short software notice:
	http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-software-short-notice-20021231.html

(Note that ERCIM is replacing INRIA in the notice.)

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)