CfC: Publish FPWD of "Test Cases for XML Encryption 1.1"

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:39:08 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to publish a FPWD of  "Test Cases for XML Encryption 1.1" , see
http://www.w3.org/2008/xmlsec/Drafts/xmlenc-core-11/test-cases/

The editors draft was  last updated 4 October 2011. Note that a FPWD can be changed, thus even though this document is incomplete I think we can publish what we have to date to provide an indication of the direction. More will be added as we progress this work.

I also expect that the Test Case documents (for XEnc 1.1 and C14N2) are on the Note track.

Please indicate support for publishing a FPWD by responding on the public list, before 9 November 2011, or note any concern on the list. No response will be interpreted as agreement.

Assuming agreement, I will make a publication request before the moratorium deadline [1] of 12 December and aim for publication on the 13 or 15 December.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG