ACTION-847 to reference Canonical XML 2.0 test cases from Canonical XML 2.0

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:35:19 +0000
To: <PRATIK.DATTA@ORACLE.COM>, <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Pratik

I just sent out a CfC to publish a FPWD of Canonical XML 2.0 Test Cases.

In conjunction with this publication I'd like to add a reference for this document to the ReSpec bibliography and also add an informative reference to Canonical XML 2.0.

I suggest adding the reference to the Canonical XML 2.0 draft as follows:

Proposal:

a) Add new section 1.5, "Test Cases for Canonical XML 2.0" with text:

"Test cases for Canonical XML 2.0 are documented in the document "Test Cases for Canonical XML 2.0" [C14N2-TestCases].

b) Add informative reference for Test Cases for Canonical XML 2.0, referencing FPWD to be published

Does this make sense? This should take care of ACTION-847