Draft minutes 2011-03-29

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:32:38 +0000
To: <public-xmlsec@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Attached are draft minutes from our teleconference today, 2011-03-29 for approval at our next meeting. Thanks to Cynthia for scribing.

Highlight - given the lack of resourcing on reviewing XPath 1.0 vs XPath 2.0, the WG will move forward with the 2.0 specs as they are and proceed with a Last Call publication once two outstanding edits are complete (addition of example and 10.7.2 update). The updated WD publication did not happen as planned, and now we can go direct to Last Call publication. Please comment on list if any concerns.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security WG